Here is my list of New Year's Resolutions for 2012.
1. Save lots of money.
2. Learn Italian so I can understand when my husband and his family are talking shit about people.
3. Take at least one mini weekend vacation out of the state of California this year.
4. Learn how to make French Macarons.
5. Sew more aprons for 2012 Christmas gifts.
6. Learn how to knit something other than scarves.
7. Hand make at least 6 projects this year.
8. Network with people who share my same hobbies.
9. Do lots of Yoga with my husband.
10. Conquer this Candida Diet to become healthier within.
I definitly have more than 10 resolutions, but I figure that's a lot to handle for the year since the year always goes by so fast. All I know is that I'm excited for 2012 and everything that comes my way. Bring it!